The Damiani Group's strategy for the future is to reinforce its leadership in the luxury jewellery. In order to do this the company plans to consolidate its position in the Italian market, work on expanding in international markets and widen its distribution network. Today, the Damiani group can be found in Italy and leading countries around the world through an extensive, organised distribution network with subsidiary companies which oversee the European, American and Asian markets - Damiani International BV, Damiani USA Corp., Damiani Japan K.K., Damiani Hong Kong, Damiani Shanghai Trading Co. ltd. The Damiani group has its own production facility and also produces through outsourcing, mainly in the Valenza area.
The distinctive features of the Damiani group include:
- the almost century-old tradition in the jewellery sector developed in the goldsmiths’ area of Valenza with which the group has always maintained very strong links;
- the uniqueness of starting as producers of jewellery and not retailers, unlike competitors;
- the founding family’s controlling interest guarantees unaltered quality over time and a continuity of its tradition;
- direct presence in the Valenza territory which allows the group to both make use of its own facility and external production units, ensuring the greatest production flexibility;
- the great fame of the Damiani brand, to be found in the main cities of the world through a network of mono-brand shops;
- the strong complementary nature of the five brands in the portfolio - Damiani, Salvini, Alfieri & St. John, Bliss and Calderoni - which enables most of the market sectors to be covered and the requests of different types of consumers to be satisfied;
- the renowned quality of the products and the raw materials used;
- the exclusive, recognisable design of the collections;
- the innovative marketing and communication strategy. Since 2008 the group also owns Rocca, the high-end jewellery and watch chain, a unique company in Italy distributing quality and prestige watches and jewels. Rocca was founded in 1794 and was the official supplier to the Casa Savoia (Italian royal family). Currently, Rocca has shops in the most important Italian cities.